From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] *DEVELOPMENT* mail list, right?
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:43:04
1 On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 11:19:11AM -0700, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Robin H. Johnson wrote:
3 > > - GLEP on bug-wrangling process (nailing down the good and the bad of what
4 > > our wranglers like Jakub are doing, so would-be wranglers can have a
5 > > good idea of what to do).
6 > I'm sorry, I don't understand why something that's already happening
7 > qualifies as an enhancement proposal. This should just be a howto document.
8 I'm specifically after writing it as an informational GLEP, because of
9 some of the reactions I've seen from developers when Jakub touches stale
10 bugs and tries to catch other things where the issue has just fallen
11 through the cracks.
14 Robin Hugh Johnson
15 Gentoo Linux Developer & Council Member
16 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
17 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85