From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Use of "nomirror" flag
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:09:00
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2
3 >perhaps you could go back to the infra team and make sure this is all kosher ?
4 >we (the games peeps) were told that files which are 200+ megs need a
5 >nomirror ... we have plenty of games that fall under this category :)
6 >-mike
10 This was discussed with infra back in January.. everything is cool as
11 long as we continue with the games > 200 meg being nomirrored.
12 Everything else should be okay on the mirrors.
13
14 Thanks!
15
16 -C
19 Corey Shields
20 Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team and Devrel Team
21 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
22 http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list