From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: formally allow qa to suspend commit rights
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 13:59:58
1 On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 9:54 PM, Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o> wrote:
2 > #gentoo-qa | @hwoarang: pretty sure diego had the powerzz to suspend
3 > people
4 >
5 > Whether this has actually happened is something that is questionable;
6
7 Not that this necessarily needs to make it into the GLEP, and I'm
8 still on the fence regarding whether we really need to make this
9 change at all, but things like access suspensions and other
10 administrative/disciplinary procedures should be documented. I think
11 whether this is a matter of public record or not is open to debate,
12 but I don't like the fact that we can really say for sure when/if this
13 has actually happened.
14
15 Rich