From: Markus Nigbur <pyrania@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Who manages QA? - project page inaccurate.
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:59:34
1 On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 16:26 -0500, Roman Gaufman wrote:
2 > Hey,
3 >
4 > Looking at your projects page:
5 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/index.xml?showlevel=3 -- I only see
6 > Seement listed under QA. I talked to him and he is no longer involved
7 > with QA and says that page really needs to be updated. The page is
8 > last updated:­ 30 Dec 2003 so its no longer accurate.
9 >
10 > Now I came across a name Chris Gianelloni (wolf31o2@g.o) with a
11 > signature that says QA Manager. So I just wanted to bring this to your
12 > attention there are definitely names missing on that page, and some
13 > that need be removed. Hope to see the projects page updated soon.
14
15 Look at that! The QA Page itself hasn't received any loving, or let's
16 say QA, since about 11 month. Could anything be more descriptive?
17
18 Thanks.
21 (o_ Markus Nigbur
22 //\ Gentoo Linux Developer