From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Announcing project Chinstrap
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:37:16
1 begin quote
2 On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:33:52 +0100
3 Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o> wrote:
6 > > What is it:
7 > > It started as an automated regression test of the tree, I wanted
8 > > to see how much worked and didn't. From there it moved on to
9 > > provide GRP builds for fast install, Got a webpage and an ftp, and
10 > > suddenly had a pretty nice infrastructure in place with
11 > > mailinglists and all.
12 >
13 > Is there a place where I can get a list of builds that don't build, or
14 > do you post bugs for them?
15
16 I usually start by looking at the builds and attempting a quick fix
17 myself, after that I hunt the responsible developer on IRC to get
18 an instant judgement on it, and if I can't find them within ten
19 minutes I post bugs on it.
22 //Spider
27 begin .signature
28 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
30 end