From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Technical talk ideas for FOSDEM
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:43:04
1 On 12/13/2010 11:00 PM, Roy Bamford wrote:
2 >
3 > Markos,
4 >
5 > Interesting - How can you address future strategy and plans without
6 > addressing Gentoos meta structure too. It could not be a purely
7 > technical talk ... but thats what interests me.
10 There's no restriction for the talks to be technical but since I posted
11 on gentoo-dev I thought I would keep this thread more in the technical
12 domain.
13
14 > It might be very Gentoo specific though.
17 There's no requirement for all the talks to apply to multiple
18 distributions so being Gentoo specific is not a problem. Of course it
19 should attend some audience too to be useful.
20
21 Regards,
22 Petteri