From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Automated Package Removal and Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2007-01-07 23:59 UTC
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 22:47:35
1 On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 10:42 -0800, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > The attached list notes all of the packages that were added or removed
3 > from the tree, for the week ending 2007-01-07 23h59 UTC.
4
5 OK. Since my python sucks and my XSL isn't much better, I wrote a quick
6 and dirty bash script to help parse the "raw" CSV into something for the
7 GWN. You can find the script at gentoo/src/gwn/gwn_adds_removes.sh in
8 CVS. It doesn't currently grab real names, which is what really takes
9 me a while to do. If someone is willing to look into it, and possibly
10 switch it over to python, feel free. I'd *love* to have a single script
11 that worked for the whole thing.
12
13 Thanks,
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
18 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
19 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
20 Gentoo Foundation