From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: formally allow qa to suspend commit rights
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 23:01:14
1 On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:54:00 +0000
2 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 08:22:23 +0800
5 > Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o> wrote:
6 > > And the biggest "flamewar" so far was about cosmetic issues.
7 > > Y'know, if I get around to it I'll try to work towards making most
8 > > of these warnings fatal, then you can't accidentally add such
9 > > things. (And people not using repoman will have some extra fun!)
10 >
11 > Well couldn't QA start focusing on non-cosmetic issues? I can provide
12 > a list if you need it.
15 Yes, we already do; fixing reverse dependencies that break on a bump,
16 migrating ebuilds away from deprecated EAPIs, working on QA bugs, ...
17
18 ... but a list with more ideas is very welcome.
21 With kind regards,
22
23 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
24 Gentoo Developer
25
26 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
27 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
28 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D