From: "René 'Necoro' Neumann" <lists@××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: New global USE flag: introspection
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:57:08
Am 21.06.2010 09:04, schrieb "Paweł Hajdan, Jr.":
> I think that "introspection" is similarly too general.
What about calling the useflag "GIR" (or "gir")? If the user does not know what it stands for, he will hopefully look up the description to see what it means. And in contrast to "introspection" the chance of getting a false sense of the meaning is low. Just as an idea (as I personally dislike awfully-long-useflag-names) - René