From: brett holcomb <brettholcomb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Three teir portage: stable, prestable, unstable?
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:10:37
1 What's wrong with the alpha beta being part of ~arch? If
2 someone is working with alpha/beta stuff they know what
3 they're looking for? I really don't see a need to have a
4 multi-tier mess to keep track of alpha/beta/gamma stuff.
5 If it's arch it is stable and works. If it's ~arch it
6 may be broken and break your system. When the developer
7 deems it's okay it moves to arch.
10 On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 19:49:56 +0100