From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Tone in Gentoo
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 22:48:00

On 06/16/10 18:39, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." wrote:
>> I have searched a few places for rules on tone, > > I believe one can't solve this problem by using rules.
any ideas what could help?
> We need leadership. I remember very well when the leader of one of the > Gentoo projects I participate in reminded me to always say "thanks" to > people who are helping us on Bugzilla. A small thing, but wasn't he right?
Yes. Giving credit where possible comes to my mind, too. Back when I was new to Gentoo I wondered if giving credit to others is really not done in Gentoo .. Best, Sebastian

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Tone in Gentoo "Paweł Hajdan
Re: [gentoo-dev] Tone in Gentoo Steve Dibb <beandog@g.o>