From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Tone in Gentoo
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 22:48:00
1 Pawel,
4 On 06/16/10 18:39, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." wrote:
5 >> I have searched a few places for rules on tone,
6 >
7 > I believe one can't solve this problem by using rules.
8
9 any ideas what could help?
12 > We need leadership. I remember very well when the leader of one of the
13 > Gentoo projects I participate in reminded me to always say "thanks" to
14 > people who are helping us on Bugzilla. A small thing, but wasn't he right?
15
16 Yes. Giving credit where possible comes to my mind, too.
17 Back when I was new to Gentoo I wondered if giving credit to others is
18 really not done in Gentoo ..
19
20 Best,
24 Sebastian