From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Unmasking modular X
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:48:52
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > So here's my plan: Before modular X enters ~arch, I will ensure that all
3 > porting bugs blocking #112675 are closed. As new bugs are filed, I will
4 > ensure that they are closed within 2 days, giving their maintainers that
5 > long to respond and close it themselves. After 2 days, I, or other
6 > members of the x11 team and any volunteers, will jump in and fix it
7 > ourselves.
8
9 I've thought a bit about this, and it just doesn't make sense to wait
10 two days. There's no real good reasons why we shouldn't just fix things
11 right away, and it'll probably make a lot of people concerned about
12 ongoing tree breakage happier.
13
14 Thanks,
15 Donnie