From: Joshua Jackson <tsunam@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: x86 arch team leads
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 05:58:27
1 Mark Loeser <halcy0n <at> gentoo.org> writes:
4 > Well, the x86 team has now chosen some leads so we can start getting
5 > everything together as a team. For our leads, we have chosen to have a
6 > "committee" of 4 of us: halcy0n, solar, azarah, and wolf32o2. We each
7 > felt that we didn't have the time or experience to be able to handle
8 > being a sole lead by ourselves.
9 >
10 > Just letting everyone know what is going on with the team.
11 >
12 > Mark
16 All hail our new x86 overlords ;). Congrats to the four of you on taking up the
17 responsibility to deal with all of us that will be part of quite a large team.
18 Looking forward to how things move forward.
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list