From: Kalin KOZHUHAROV <kalin@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 04:15:18
1 Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
2 > On Sun, Jan 01, 2006 at 05:30:01AM +0000, Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 >
4 >>If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
5 >>vote on, let us know ! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
6 >>Gentoo dev list to see.
9 > I would like GLEP 45 [1] - GLEP date format - to be discussed and
10 > voted on.
13 > [1]: http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0045.html
14 I am not a full time dev, so I cannot vote, but I am for this change.
15 For the last several years I have been fighting with all possible software and OSes and even
16 appliancies to implement/display/store ISO-8601 dates.
17
18 I realized how good it is since I came to Japan which uses ore or less the same date format.
19
20 2006-01-02T13:10+0900
21
22 Kalin.