From: Maxim Kammerer <mk@×××.su>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Enable FEATURES="userpriv usersandbox" by default?
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 01:10:39
On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 12:34 AM, Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o> wrote:
> Note that ebuilds can set RESTRICT="userpriv" if they require superuser > privileges during any of the src_* phases that userpriv affects.
Current list of packages in portage using userpriv restriction: app-laptop/tp_smapi dev-db/firebird games-board/gnuchess-book games-fps/quakeforge games-rpg/wastesedge gnome-extra/gnome-lirc-properties mail-filter/qmail-scanner (vpopmail) media-gfx/gtkimageview media-gfx/imagemagick (when USE=perl) net-dialup/ltmodem net-libs/courier-authlib (vpopmail) net-mail/courier-imap (vpopmail) net-mail/qmailadmin (vpopmail) net-mail/vpopmail (old stable) net-misc/icaclient sys-fs/udev (when USE=test for udev-9999 only) It could also be that anything vpopmail-related doesn't need RESTRICT=userpriv anymore.
Ditto, ~2 years with regular full @world rebuild. -- Maxim Kammerer Liberté Linux: