From: Lisa Seelye <lisa@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Alexander Gabert (pappy) returns from retirement
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 20:06:27
1 On Sat, 2006-11-25 at 21:01 +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > It is my pleasure to announce that Alexander "pappy" Gabert is returning
3 > from retirement to battle the hardened bugs. Retired sometime in 2004,
4 > he is now again interested in being blessed with a @gentoo.org email
5 > address.
6 >
7 > Nowadays he lives in Trier, Germany and is reaching his thirties. That's
8 > about all his quiz told me about him but I am hopeful that all you old
9 > farts who remember him are able to spread all kinds of FUD about him.
10 >
11 > So please welcome pappy back to the dev community with the usual rites.
12 >
13 > Regards,
14 > Petteri
15
16 Wow, welcome back pappy. Does it mean I've been around a long time when
17 I remember his retirement?
20 Regards,
21 Lisa Seelye
22 GPG: 09CF5 2D6B8 2B72B 997A7 601BC B46B5 561E4 96FC5
23 http://lisa.thedoh.com/site