From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: sunrise@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Cleanup of sunrise remains
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 07:29:03
1 On Wed, 2021-03-24 at 01:49 +0100, Jonas Stein wrote:
2 > Dear all,
3 >
4 > Sunrise was discontinued on June 2016. [1]
5 > Its remains confuse our users. There are several places, where sunrise
6 > is still advertised.
7 > Now it is time for the final shutdown. [3]
8 >
9 > I suggest to move the ebuilds [2] to an archive somewhere for 6 months
10 > for the unlikely case that there are any valuable ebuilds left.
11
12 What's the point of moving things around? Either leave them be for some
13 time, or (given how old they are) just remove them and let people grab
14 them from sunrise.git history.
17 Best regards,
18 Michał Górny