From: "Sean P. Kane" <spkane@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Portage Portability
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:22:16
1 I'd be happy to try it, but I have an aversion to duplicating work and
2 was wondering if anyone else had already tried, knew of any reasons it
3 wouldn't work, or gotchas I should consider.
4
5 Thanks,
6 Sean
9 > -----Original Message-----
10 > From: Michael [mailto:soppscum@××××××.no]
11 > Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 17:51
12 > To: gentoo-dev@g.o
13 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage Portability
16 > On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 08:42:56 -0800