From: Robert Cole <robert.cole@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] 8139too driver
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 19:25:24
1 Does someone here know what compiler options the 1.4 rc3 used for the 8139too
2 network driver by chance? I've tried everything I can think of with the
3 gentoo-sources and I can only get the driver to work when I boot the rc3 CD
4 but not when I boot into the system after an emerge system.
5
6 Did they use a different version than whats in the 2.4.20 gentoo sources?
7
8 I keep getting a watchdog timeout error message.
9 NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth0: transmit timed out.
10 then several tx descriptor messages
11 then a message that full duplex 100 mbps has been established.
12
13 Any ideas?
14
15 Thanks,