From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <tomas.chvatal@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] app-dicts herd needs new people
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 17:29:02
1 2013/2/16 Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>:
2 > As it's now empty
3 >
4 > Thanks for joining, I am unsure about releasing its packages for up for
5 > grabs and removing the herd if nobody joins :/
6
7 I did some work there wrt myspell dictionaries that are to be ported
8 to new official layout so if anyone wants to finish that it would be
9 cool.
10 Also the aspell dicts needs to be updated and sorted out... so anyone
11 wanting to join this herd there is quite a work ahead :-)
12
13 The good thing is that I try to keep it at least bit checked because
14 libreoffice is using it so I close few bugs here and there.
15
16 Cheers
17
18 Tom