From: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: When is Gentoo 1.4 going to be released?
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:20:50
1 Nobody suggested tossing "software over the fence". I thought I had made
2 myself pretty clear on that..
3
4 Tom Veldhouse
7 >"Thomas T. Veldhouse" wrote:
8 >> People are looking for a general idea of a release schedule. I can not
9 >> blame them for asking and I can not blame them for being frustrated when
10 >> they don't get an answer, even if it is a ballpark figure.
11
12 "3.2.3" wrote:
13 i can blame them. enough software in this world is tossed over the fence
14 according to a schedule. i don't need any more software that was
15 developed to a schedule. i've got enought of that at work. i need
16 software that is actually ready when it is ready, whenever that is. i'm
17 glad there is some. eye on the ball, not somebody's stopwatch.
18
19 regards,
20
21 chris calloway