From: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [experiment] Sunrise try 2
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 07:22:21
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > after looking at some acl stuff i'm 99% sure this can be done ... so can
3 > we get this setup ?
4 >
5 > in fact, gentoo-wiki.com has a section on doing apache2/svn/dav/acls
6 > -mike
7
8 anonymous checkout is already disabled for some time now:
9
10 svn co http://gentoo-sunrise.org/svn/sunrise does not work whereas
11
12 svn co http://gentoo-sunrise.org/svn/reviewed works.
13
14 I do not know how jokey technically did it, but it was apparently easy :)
15
16 The website listing the content of the overlay and referring to the bugs and
17 herds probably has to wait after jokey's exams which will be next week.
18
19 I have made a small svncommit.sh script to make committing easier. But it is
20 probably not complete yet:
21 http://gentoo-sunrise.org/svn/reviewed/scripts/svncommit.sh
22
23 Need to work on that more with feedback from contributors.
24 Do you have anything else I can do?
25
26 Best regards,
27 Stefan