From: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [experiment] Sunrise try 2
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 07:22:21
Mike Frysinger wrote:
> after looking at some acl stuff i'm 99% sure this can be done ... so can > we get this setup ? > > in fact, has a section on doing apache2/svn/dav/acls > -mike
anonymous checkout is already disabled for some time now: svn co does not work whereas svn co works. I do not know how jokey technically did it, but it was apparently easy :) The website listing the content of the overlay and referring to the bugs and herds probably has to wait after jokey's exams which will be next week. I have made a small script to make committing easier. But it is probably not complete yet: Need to work on that more with feedback from contributors. Do you have anything else I can do? Best regards, Stefan -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [experiment] Sunrise try 2 Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [experiment] Sunrise try 2 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>