From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: kde@g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] April KDE team meeting anouncement.
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 22:31:09
1 Hi,
2 it is time for me to anounce the meeting for April.
3 This month topics are:
4 - unprefixing misc stuff
5 - moving plasmoids to the tree
6 - kde3 state
7 - moving printing to the tree
8 - upstream responses on packaging snapshots
9 - removing dead members
10 - pykde fixing
11 - handling kdeprefix for base... eselect?
12 - koffice status / what is needed
13 - moving meeting to another date (about 2 weeks before release of upstream so
14 we can talk about what is needed to be done for current release)
15 - stable live status (if the guys working on it shows up ;])
16
17 If you want something added just reply to this mail :]
20 The meeting will be held as usualy on #gentoo-kde at freenode.
21 Time for this meeting is: 3.4.2009 @ 19:00.
22
23 And usual reminder in the end. The meeting is mandatory for kde team members
24 so you should attend there so we can track what are you on and distribute
25 resources nicely. The HTs should be around too ;]
26
27 Cheers
28 Tomas