From: Torsten Veller <ml-en@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Small irritation: Can people please stop sending their posts in duplicate...
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:00:16
1 * Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>:
2 > On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 13:12 -0500, Colin Kingsley wrote:
3 > > What I gather from this thread is that not every mailing list is
4 > > perfect, and not every mail client is perfect, so every now and then,
5 > > somebody gets a duplicate mail. Not the end of the world. Get over it.
6 >
7 > Yes, but when you deliberately have the EXACT SAME LIST in both the TO
8 > and the CC field, it is really annoying and your own fault for causing
9 > more list traffic.
10
11 To: is rewritten - so not his fault that both header contain the same
12 address :)
13
14 > > What I would like clarified is what is the propper address for gentoo
15 > > mailing lists now? <list>@robin.gentoo.org, or <list>@gentoo.org. Or
16 > > are both ok?
17 >
18 > You can send to either one.