From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: sys-boot/plymouth needs major fixes/maintainer
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2017 02:17:06
1 On 08/05/2017 12:37 AM, Mart Raudsepp wrote:
2 > On R, 2017-08-04 at 14:23 +0000, Lucas Ramage wrote:
3 >> I am looking into this for openrc. I copied it over to my personal
4 >> overlay.
5 >
6 > Ok, how about I mark myself as maintainer then and add you as co
7 > -maintainer for OpenRC aspects, and you can e-mail me fixes for openrc
8 > or otherwise?
9 > sys-boot/plymouth-openrc-plugin is involved in that OpenRC support too
10 > still, right?
11 >
12 > I'm not sure about
13 > kde-plasma/breeze-plymouth
14 > kde-plasma/plymouth-kcm
15 > do you use KDE/Plasma to care for those too?
16
17 These two are still maintained by KDE team, they just got masked
18 (without asking by the way...) because they depend on plymouth.