From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Automagic pax-mark
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 23:02:56
1 On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 18:08:41 -0400
2 "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I can try to get the user.pax on tmpfs patch into the Linux tree. At
5 > the very least, we can get it into gentoo-sources.
6
7 What does this patch do? I haven't been following this discussion;
8 also, please CC kernel@g.o when you report this so we can track.
9
10 On a side note, stabilization in the 3.8 branch is not far away; I am
11 expecting this to happen somewhere in the second half of this month. If
12 you want the patch to be present in the stabilized 3.8 branch kernel, it
13 would be nice to have the patch before then.
16 With kind regards,
17
18 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
19 Gentoo Developer
20
21 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
22 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
23 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D