From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] libtool.eclass documentation
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:07:18
On Friday, September 30, 2011 06:45:05 Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
> Il giorno gio, 29/09/2011 alle 16.57 -0500, Donnie Berkholz ha scritto: > > Is this documented anywhere besides the comment immediately above the > > implementation? Would be nice for anyone who writes a libtool patch > > to > > be more aware of this. > > I think the whole ELT system is clearly "documented" only in the minds > of Vapier, solar and (partly) me...
and azarah ;)
> Definitely not good, and should be fixed, but ... not sure how we can do > that.
want to do a brain dump into the @DESCRIPTION part of libtool.eclass ? and then i can add on to your stuff once that's committed. and in the ELT subdir, we can add a small README that just says "see libtool.eclass". i could extend the eclass man page syntax to allow for dedicated "background" or even arbitrary sections, but i think just tacking it onto the existing description is fine. -mike

Subject Author
[gentoo-dev] Re: libtool.eclass documentation "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>