From: Jauhien Piatlicki <jpiatlicki@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] proposal for consistency between {RUBY,PYTHON,PHP}_TARGETS
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 18:41:08
1 24.11.12 19:19, Peter Stuge написав(ла):
2 > Look at the following:
3 >
4 > PHP_TARGETS="php5-3"
5 > RUBY_TARGETS="ruby19"
6 > PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7"
7 >
8 > Note the redundancy, which I'm not quite sure why we have at all..
9 >
10 > Why not also eliminate the language name in one of the two places;
11 > either in the variable name, or in the target name?
12 >
13 > I think this looks rather pleasant, because it is quite obvious:
14 >
15 > PHP_TARGETS="5.3 5.4"
16 > RUBY_TARGETS="1.9"
17 > PYTHON_TARGETS="2.7"
18 >
19 > But maybe it would be too problematic?
20
21 What will you do with PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_2 pypy1_9
22 jython2_5" then?
23
24 Jauhien