From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] baselayout-2 stablisation plans
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 04:06:55
1 Roy Marples wrote:
2 >> 4) What baselayout will be used in the next release? (Maybe that's more
3 >> of a releng question.)
4 >
5 > baselayout team just makes baselayout releases. If you mean the LiveCD
6 > then ask releng.
7
8 It'll be whatever version of baselayout is stable at the time we take the
9 initial release snapshot. However, if baselayout-2 will go stable a week after
10 we take the initial snapshot, it would probably be incorporated.
13 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
14 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list