From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] amd64 port
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:43:28
1 begin quote
2 On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 00:57:52 +0200
3 Andres Meyer <andres.meyer@××××××××.org> wrote:
4
5 > I have a dual K8 (amd64, x86-64, opteron) sitting here waiting for a
6 > 64bit gentoo. I would like to help porting. I saw an amd64 profile in
7 > the portage dir, but nothing more, and my searches on mailing lists /
8 > forums were not very successful. Who is doing what here? Where should
9 > I start? Is there a porting guide? I have a 32bit gentoo installed and
10 > a 64bit redhat, i thought about creating a stage1 from the redhat
11 > binaries...
12 >
13 > Thx for any pointer,
16 there, they are the ones with amd64 hardware which has started the port
17 and prolly have a stage1 running already..
20 //Spider
24 begin .signature
25 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
27 end