From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in profiles: ChangeLog package.mask
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:13:38
1 On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 07:37:08 -0400
2 Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 05:29:32 +0300
5 > Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o> wrote:
6 > > >
7 > > > -# Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o> (05 Mar 2013)
8 > > > -# Fails to compile unless system has previously installed copy
9 > > > -# wrt bugs 411443 and 413753
10 > > > -# Masked temporarily until fixed
11 > > > -=media-libs/libcaca-0.99_beta18
12 > > > -=app-misc/toilet-0.3
13 > >
14 > > Mask restored, mentioned bugs are still present and the package
15 > > can't be compiled unless bootstrapped with _beta17.
18 > it builds very fine here, I didn't have time to comment on the bugs
19 > that are at best unclear, that's all
22 OTOH, it's sad to say but that kind of smartass commit from my part
23 lead to some fixes that had not happened in 5+ months :)