From: Martin Jackson <mjolnir@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: EAPI spec (was Re: Re: let's clear things up (was Slacker archs))
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 01:22:15
1 Steve Long wrote:
2 > Andrej Kacian wrote:
3 >> As for the poisonous atmosphere - I don't know, I feel very good among the
4 >> developers, and am still enjoying working on the tree just like on the day
5 >> I joined. Don't let few loud flamers ruin your day.
6 >>
7 > Thanks for that Andrej. Makes me feel much better :)
8
9 FWIW, I was sad to see flameeyes retire, but it's clear that wasn't a
10 spur of the moment decision.
11
12 I have had great experiences working with many developers, including
13 getting some constructive criticism at times (hi, dev-zero!). Overall,
14 I have found the atmosphere in IRC and elsewhere quite pleasant.
15
16 Thanks,
17 Marty
18 --