From: Kfir Lavi <lavi.kfir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] cmake.eclass turns OFF essential flags
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:50:58
1 Hi,
2 I'm using cmake as my build system.
3 I have created few cmake modules that are installed in another package.
4 I now want to use those modules, when running cmake for current install.
5 Cmake finds extra modules using CMAKE_MODULE_PATH.
6 When running cmake manually, things work well, but when it's run under
7 an ebuild which use:
8 EAPI="3"
9 inherit cmake-utils flag-o-matic
10
11 The emerge will stop complaining that it can't find the extra modules.
12 Printing the CMAKE_MODULE_PATH shows that it is OFF.
13 What I understand is: cmake.eclass will turn OFF all the flags.
14 I have looked in the code, but didn't find the place which is turning
15 all flags off.
16
17 Is there a way to solve this problem?
18 Maybe a flag for cmake.eclass that will cause respecting the users
19 initial settings?
20
21 I can solve this problem instantly by installing my extra cmake modules into
22 the main
23 cmake modules directory, but then I'm mixing 2 packages, which I really
24 don't
25 want to do.
26
27 Regards,