From: Alexandre Rostovtsev <tetromino@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-backup/deja-dup: deja-dup-34.0.ebuild ChangeLog
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 17:17:00
1 This was supposed to be an email only to Pacho, unfortunately I didn't
2 check the "to" line and sent it to the list.
3
4 But since it has gone to the list - it would be useful to have an
5 automatic tool scanning for unsigned or incorrectly signed Manifests
6 and maybe listing them in https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/ to let devs
7 know that their gnupg setup isn't working. (It would have been useful
8 for me on a few occasions where I was signing with an expired key.)