From: Greg KH <gregkh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] LWE/Boston 2006 summary
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 04:42:03
1 On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 10:52:38PM -0500, Lance Albertson wrote:
2 > Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > On Friday 07 April 2006 19:39, Roy Marples wrote:
4 > >>> ... some just want a generic Gentoo business card and the
5 > >>> ones we had were great, but when you get into real conversations, the guy
6 > >>> wants to follow up later with *you*
7 > >> Quite an important point, but to have that fuzzy corporate feel then the
8 > >> cards should look the same across the Gentoo devs at the event. Maybe the
9 > >> organiser could organise some cards?
10 > >
11 > > we have a template already ... it's floating around somewhere
12 >
13 > I used this [1] for the last LWE I went to. Its an OO2 drawing file.
14 > Edit to your liking (I took out my real numbers).
15 >
16 > [1] http://dev.gentoo.org/~ramereth/misc/gentoo-buscard2.odg
17
18 Looks great, I was just looking for this today after seeing brix's card.
19 Did you print out the cards yourself or have a company do it for you?
20
21 thanks,
22
23 greg k-h