From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] DESCRIPTION="Based on the ${ECLASS} eclass"
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 04:17:43
1 On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:43 PM, Rick "Zero_Chaos" Farina
2 <zerochaos@g.o> wrote:
3 > So just so we are clear, everyone but me thinks that DESCRIPTION="Based
4 > on the ${ECLASS} eclass" is a completely useful and critically required
5 > piece of code?
8 I don't think anyone really cares, and it doesn't seem like anyone is
9 going to get in your way if you want to remove it. Maybe ping each
10 maintainer, and proceed if they don't object.