From: Michael Krelin <gentoodoo@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [soc] Python bindings for Paludis
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 20:46:04
1 > It depends upon the degree to which one specifies 'sendmail
2 > compatibility'. Does it mean "shares some of the same commandline
3 > options" or "shares exactly the same configuration file format and all
4 > bugs and produces identical output"?
5
6 I think Mike mentioned compatiblebinaries. Not sure if he implied
7 identical output, but compatible command line would be nice. I don't
8 think it's a huge obstacle for paludis, though.
9
10 Love,
11 H
12 --