From: Thilo Bangert <bangert@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Something is wrong with my compiler
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:45:14
1 On Tuesday, 16. April 2002 18:42, you wrote:
2 > Does anyone have any ideas on this one? If not, I'm going to file a
3 > bug report.
6 now, i am no gcc3 expert, but it is known that some stuff (especially
7 c++ projects) don't compile on gcc3...
8
9 where do you want to file a bugreport? gcc3 is a lot more picky about
10 what it accepts, ie. code must be "more standard compliant"...
11
12 so either your code is bad or gcc3.1 will (hopefully) fix your
13 problem...
14
15 hope this helps
16