From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] apache eclass
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:02:45
1 On 12 Jun 2003 13:25:23 -0400
2 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:
5 > What I would like/hope to see is for carpaski to make the final decision
6 > if any sort of dynamic method should be used to gain the apache
7 > docroot,user,group, and other runtime settings. Then hopefully one of
8 > you (Brad Laue comes to mind as it looks like he was willing to step up
9 > to the plate) will parent the needed {apache,http}.eclass
12 Just for the record, Donny Davies (woodchip) has been the apache maintainer for Gentoo for years, so I should think that the final decision will weigh heavily on his input into the matter.
13 --
14 Seemant Kulleen
15 Developer and Project Co-ordinator,
16 Gentoo Linux http://www.gentoo.org/~seemant
17
18 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
19 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E