From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Searching for a person who can advice me
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 02:56:33
1 Pick an area to help in and help with it (file bug reports, submit patches,
2 comment on mailing lists). If people notice you are working well towards a
3 specific area you are far more likely to be mentored. Ask this question to a
4 developer in a few months time, one who you have a rapport with.
5
6 George
7