From: "Jesus Rivero (Neurogeek)" <neurogeek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Gentoo Pheonix] Heartbeat team force
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:31:04
1 On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o> wrote:
2 > I'm calling for participation in a new team working on things around
3 > reports, bug analysis, heartbeat tracking in Gentoo:
6 > Goals
7 > =====
8 > - help track the heartbeat/breath of Gentoo
9 >    (bugs fixed per day, bug distribution per herd, ..)
10 >
11 > - point to problems we may be overlooking in Gentoo
12 >    (letting numbers speak to us and listening to them)
13 >
14 > - help to prioritize when distributing available resources
15 >    (specific calls for help, people switching teams, ..)
18 > Data we will be working with
19 > ============================
20 > - The Bug database  (XML from Bugzilla, ..)
21 > - Package tree history  (VCS logs, ..)
22 > - User setup details  (gentoo-smolt, ..)
23 > - ..
26 > Concrete tasks
27 > ==============
28 > - bugday.g.o re-write  (work in progress)
29 > - work on association between bugs and packages
30 >  (for all bugs, not just bugday ones)
31 > - get real numbers on how much active manpower we have
34 > People
35 > ======
36 > These poeple are in de facto:
37 > - deathwing00
38 > - sping
39 > - <you here?>
40
41 Sebastian, count me in. I believe this sort of stuff, or small
42 parts of what you are mentioning, was done in the newsletter. I
43 believe this is something real nice we should put somewhere public.
47 > If this is stuff which
48 > - you have time for
49 > - you are good at
50 >