From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Stabilisation exceptions
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 23:07:00
1 On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:31:20 +0100
2 Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > over the course of the years the x86 (and other architectures as well)
7 > has given away permissions to maintainers/teams to mark packages
8 > stable themselves. As there never was a definitive list what
9 > exceptions exist, I compiled a list of the ones I could get from the
10 > top of my head in [1]. Please yell if you have those
11 > permissions so I can complete the list for reference purposes.
12 >
13 > V-Li
14 >
15 > [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/x86/exceptions.xml
16
17 sys-libs/timezone-data
18 most of app-doc (ie. anything installing just docs or text)
19
20 I'd also like permission to stabilize fonts ourselves once they've cleared
21 amd64 and x86.
25 fonts, gcc-porting, it makes no sense how it makes no sense
26 toolchain, wxwidgets but i'll take it free anytime
27 @ gentoo.org EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662