From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: I want to steal your tools
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 07:34:02
1 Hi,
2
3 "Alec Warner" <antarus@g.o>:
4 > So reply with a URL pointing at your tool*. Please don't attach your
5 > tool to the email as that would make our mail server sad. If you need
6 > space; e-mail your tool to me (not the list) and I will host it
7 > somewhere.
8
9 <URL:http://gatt.sourceforge.net/> is definitely worth a try for all
10 arch workers (testers and developers). It is a collaboration of
11 Matthias Langer (x86 AT), some random other people and myself (mostly
12 the manual). I use it everyday and I think it saved me some hours of
13 my life I could spend with useless other things.
14
15 V-Li
18 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
19 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
20
21 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>