From: Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Bo Ørsted Andresen (zlin)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:38:15
1 On Thursday 28 February 2008 07:28:27 Rémi Cardona wrote:
2 > Petteri Räty a écrit :
3 > > He has been breaking the tree for a while now but as Calchan has been
4 > > having availability problems I get to insult him a little bit later than
5 > > usual. Bo hails from Aalborg, Denmark. He studies to become a control
6 > > engineer. On the Gentoo side he is one of the people who enabled KDE4
7 > > coming to our main tree via contributing to their overlays.
8 >
9 > Boo! Hiss!
10 >
11 > Just kidding ;)
12 >
13 > Anyway, Welcome to our crazy team and have fun !
14 >
15 > Cheers
16 >
17 > --
18 > Rémi Cardona
19 > LRI, INRIA
20 > remi.cardona@×××.fr
21 > remi@g.o
22
23 Even more on-topic, Welcome to the Krazy team! ;-)
26 "Taylor and Anderson, Metropolitan prosecutors. Commit a crime? See you in
27 court"