From: "Wulf C. Krueger" <philantrop@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: New eclass: cmake-utils.eclass
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 16:04:19
1 On Friday, 09. November 2007 10:10:42 René 'Necoro' Neumann wrote:
2 > But as I think, that the uppercase version is the common behavior here,
3 > it should not need this extra "PYTHON". :) That's why the patch ;)
4
5 Actually, the mixed-case is what we have encountered in most cases.
6
7 Furthermore, as you stated correctly yourself, cmake is case-sensitive and
8 a patch that works around that fact only to have one parameter less for a
9 function doesn't really make much sense in my book.
12 Best regards, Wulf