From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Enable FEATURES="userpriv usersandbox" by default?
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 18:35:15
1 On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Alex Xu <alex_y_xu@×××××.ca> wrote:
2 > userpriv and usersandbox don't work in pypy because os.setgroups isn't
3 > implemented there.
4 >
5 > I had a go at it a while back, but the complete and utter lack of any
6 > documentation whatsoever... kinda threw me off.
9 I don't think we need to tailor the default configuration to meet the
10 limitations imposed by an experimental python interpreter.
11
12 If it can be worked around, great, but it should not stop us from
13 enabling userpriv and usersandbox by default.