From: Adam Porich <adam@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] NPTL ready yet?
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 04:44:42
1 I have been using it for 3 or 4 weeks, with nvidia drivers and mm-sources, no problems at all.
2
3 On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:28:42 -0600
4 Joseph Pingenot <trelane@××××××××××.net> wrote:
5
6 > Hello.
7 >
8 > Is NPTL considered ready to use yet? I've finally gotten 2.6 to work, and
9 > I can't wait to get full use o the threading improvements. :)
10 >
11 > -Joseph
12 > --
13 > Joseph===============================================trelane@××××××××××.net
14 > "Asked by CollabNet CTO Brian Behlendorf whether Microsoft will enforce its
15 > patents against open source projects, Mundie replied, 'Yes, absolutely.'
16 > An audience member pointed out that many open source projects aren't
17 > funded and so can't afford legal representation to rival Microsoft's. 'Oh
18 > well,' said Mundie. 'Get your money, and let's go to court.'
19 > Microsoft's patents only defensive? http://swpat.ffii.org/players/microsoft
20 >
21 > --
22 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list