From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resolution - GTK Useflag Situation
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 03:59:41
1 On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:28:07 -0500 Albert Hopkins <marduk@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | Flaming? I wasn't flaming. There's nothing I said that was the least
4 | bit insulting or controversial. All that I was doing, for the benefit
5 | of the list, is to introduce a little humor with the intent of perhaps
6 | getting a chuckle here or there. Ha ha. Some people got it. You
7 | didn't.
8
9 ChrisWhite has promised to reply to everyone who goes even slightly
10 offtopic or posts anything funny asking them not to. It's supposedly an
11 alternative to summaries.
12
13 :0
14 * From:.*chriswhite@g.o
15 /dev/null
16
17 hth,
18 --
19 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
20 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
21 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm