From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Cups-HPIJS printer setup Problem with HP DeskJet 940C
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 17:23:27
1 On Sunday 10 August 2003 06:16, Ralph F. De Witt wrote:
2 > Hi all:
3 > I have just done a fresh install of Gentoo. When I tried to configure my
4 > printer using Cups and the latest hpijs version 1.4.1, I came up with an
5 > error message telling me the file was corroupted or broken. When I looked
6 > in the driver file the HP DeskJet 940C entry points to nothing, it is
7 > missing. If any one can help me to resolve this problem I would greatly
8 > appreciate it.
9
10 please take this to gentoo-user
11 -mike