From: Alon Bar-Lev <alonbl@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dev-libs/libressl: mingw-w64 build calls wine
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 04:16:53
1 On 18 May 2017 at 07:10, Marty Plummer <netz.kernel@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 06:53:48AM +0300, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
3 >> On 18 May 2017 at 06:54, Marty Plummer <netz.kernel@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >> > Greetings,
5 >> >
6 >> > As the subject states, compiling dev-libs/libressl for x86_64-w64-mingw32
7 >> > target via crossdev ends up calling wine to run checks, which fails with
8 >> > an access violation, and as such emerge cannot finish.
9 >> >
10 >> > Would it be an acceptable change to disable emake check for mingw-w64
11 >> > crossdev targets?
12 >> >
13 >>
14 >> Why do you enable tests?
15 >>
16 > I did not, there is no use flag for dev-libs/libressl I can use to
17 > disable tests. if there is a global flag I should disable, I'd be
18 > greatly appreciative of it.
21 If you enable tests globally, then you can disable them for a specific
22 build using:
23 FEATURES="-test" emerge ...